Interview with Phoebe Lim: Private School Teacher of 6 Years Turn Entrepreneur in VKids Trend

In this blog article, we we have a very special interview with one of our education team members, Phoebe Lim.

Hello, Phoebe Lim, can you share with us what were you working as before you joined our education team in VKids Trend?

Before joining VKids Trend, I worked as a teacher at a private school for 6 years, nurturing young minds and facilitating their learning journey.

That's very interesting.

How did you find out about VKids Trend online education business? 

I first heard about VKids Trend from one of my ex-colleagues who shared it with me, and later I came across it on Facebook.

Nice, and when you first found about us, what did you like about our team?

What drew me to VKids Trend was Krystle and Sean's team's optimistic attitude and the efficient system they have in place to support their members.


Thank you so much for your kind words.

Why did you decide to start your education business? 

What got you to take the first step?

As a housewife without my earnings after having my baby. Starting this education business is to get my earnings and to occupy myself with work rather than take care of my baby solely. By doing this, I can also continue my patience in helping students to learn although I am no longer a teacher who used to teach and facilitate students to learn in the school.

That's amazing! 

Can I know how is your experience so far and what you would like to achieve?

I want to build my passive income in 2 to 3 years while being a full-time mother to take care of my kid. Currently, I have 2 direct sponsor business partners and more to come to achieve my goal. At the same time, I can help those who want to have their passive income too through education. 

Wow, we are very proud of you.

Can we ask, let's say if there is someone wanting to start their education career in our team, what advise do you have for them? 

Remember, TEAM stands for Together, Everyone Achieves More. Embrace the support and collaboration within our team to reach your goals effectively.

That's very good advise.

And how about for those who have already started, what words of wisdom do you have for them to achieve their goals and income? 

Stay focused and confident in your abilities. Avoid overthinking and instead take consistent small steps towards your objectives. Remember, every little effort counts towards your success.

Well said, Phoebe Lim.

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us. 

To our readers, if you'd like to learn more, you may check out the links below for more information.

Find out more:

APPLY & EARN via Education

FREE E-Learning for Age 4-17

FREE Education Management System

FOLLOW Phoebe Lim on Social Media

Have questions? Send a message here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden advantages of working in VKids Trend over traditional 9 to 5 jobs in Malaysia

From Student to Success Story: Andryana Liao's Journey with VKids Trend

From Students to Entrepreneurs: How Kenneth and Jasmine Empower Students in VKids Trend