An Insightful Interview with Peck Hoon: Embracing Education Entrepreneurship

In this blog article, we we have a very special interview with one of our education team members, Peck Hoon. 

Hello, Peck Hoon, can you share with us what were you working as before you joined our education team in VKids Trend? 

I was a primary school teacher. Teaching young minds was both fulfilling and challenging, but I yearned for a new opportunity to expand my horizons beyond the confines of traditional education. 

That's very interesting.

How did you find out about VKids Trend online education business? 

I stumbled upon an advertisement on Facebook about this educational venture. It immediately caught my attention, offering a fresh perspective on education delivery and the potential for greater flexibility

Nice, and when you first found about us, what did you like about our team?

I take great pride in being part of the KS team, which has expedited my entry into this business, enabling me to start earning quickly. The supportive environment and robust training programs have empowered me to hit the ground running and make strides towards my financial goals.

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

Why did you decide to start your education business? 

What got you to take the first step? 

I aspired for financial freedom and sought to secure a more comfortable retirement. This business not only facilitates my child's learning journey but also allows me to assist other students in making their studies more engaging and accessible. The prospect of leveraging my skills and passion for education to create a sustainable income stream was incredibly motivating.

That's amazing! 

Can I know how is your experience so far and what you would like to achieve?

I aim to increase my earnings and expedite the repayment of my housing loan. By harnessing the resources and support provided by VKids Trend, I'm confident in my ability to achieve these objectives and create a more stable financial future for myself and my family.

Wow, we are very proud of you. 


Can we ask, let's say if there is someone wanting to start their education career in our team, what advise do you have for them? 

I would advise them to shift their mindset and take decisive action if they believe this is the right path, persisting until they achieve success. Embracing a growth mindset and staying committed to personal and professional development are key ingredients for success in the education business.

That's very good advise.

And how about for those who have already started, what words of wisdom do you have for them to achieve their goals and income? 

Simply put, follow the guidance of our leaders and take consistent action towards your objectives. Trusting in the proven strategies and support systems in place within our team can significantly accelerate your progress and help you realize your income goals sooner rather than later.

Well said, Peck Hoon. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us. 


To our readers, if you'd like to learn more, you may check out the links below for more information. 

Find out more:

APPLY & EARN via Education

FREE E-Learning for Age 4-17

FREE Education Management System

FOLLOW Peck Hoon on Social Media

Have questions? Send a message here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden advantages of working in VKids Trend over traditional 9 to 5 jobs in Malaysia

From Students to Entrepreneurs: How Kenneth and Jasmine Empower Students in VKids Trend

From Student to Success Story: Andryana Liao's Journey with VKids Trend