From Student to Success: Sukrathri's VKids Trend Experience

In this blog article, we we have a very special interview with one of our education team members, Sukrathri A/P Sutham. 

Hello, Sukrathri, can you share with us what were you working as before you joined our education team in VKids Trend? 

Before joining VKids Trend, I am a full-time postgraduate, and also working as a part-timer/freelancer at a convenience store when I don't have class. At the same time, I also running e-commerce business on Shopee platform.\

That's very interesting.

How did you find out about VKids Trend online education business? 

I found VKids Trend online education business at a job platform and applied for it. As I was keen to find a job to earn side incomes to support my financial, I couldn't sleep until I find one. 

Nice, and when you first found about us, what did you like about our team?

When I found out about VKids Trend, I like that Vkids Trend able to give me to earn incomes according to my own speed at flexible time. More importantly, there is supportive team environment at VKids Trend. Like a destiny, I met Krystle and Sean as my mentors and they are so kind to guide me, support me at behind the scenes and dedication to teach me for every knowledge I need to grasp. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

Why did you decide to start your education business? 

What got you to take the first step? 

I decided to start my online education business after seeing the huge opportunity to grow at VKids Trend. I think I have made the best and right choice by joining Vkids Trend family and starting my education business as my own. At VKids Trend, I see the evergreen market in education industry and it is a pioneer in education market. Therefore, I believe I can earn 5-6 figures of incomes at VKids Trend by leveraging the provided training, step-by-step system guidance and coaching. 

That's amazing! 

Can I know how is your experience so far and what you would like to achieve?

After I started my online education business, I achieved Top Advisor in helping the most students learning easily through online. Since there, a thought came across my mind that I achieve more from what I have achieved. Thus, I also aim to achieve Hall of Fames and 5-6 figures of incomes. The outcomes that I want to get from here is financial independence and lesser my father's burden of commitments as the main income pillar of my family. 

Wow, we are very proud of you.

Can we ask, let's say if there is someone wanting to start their education career in our team, what advise do you have for them? 

If you are inspired to start their education career, it is important to understand that right choice is ideal compared to blindly working hard. It's time to have a mindset of making money as our slave. We earn incomes to use the money, rather than working for living for whole life. We need to be brave to have big dreams. Be dare to dreaming of financial freedom, time freedom and better life quality. Making use the money to have freedom in financial and time. Let's get off the cycle of rat trap life. 

That's very good advise.

And how about for those who have already started, what words of wisdom do you have for them to achieve their goals and income? 

As for someone who just started after me, I might don't have depth experience to give advice. There is an important point to remember that don't give up no matter how much stepping stones in front of us. Let's do it together as we have team, leaders and our 3 founders to support us for our success. The same frequency resonance shows us that we have common desired in our online education business and remember the main why for joining. 

Well said, Sukrathri A/P Sutham. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us. 

To our readers, if you'd like to learn more, you may check out the links below for more information. 

Find out more:

APPLY & EARN via Education

FREE E-Learning for Age 4-17

FREE Education Management System

FOLLOW Sukrathri A/P Sutham on Social Media

Have questions? Send a message here

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden advantages of working in VKids Trend over traditional 9 to 5 jobs in Malaysia

From Student to Success Story: Andryana Liao's Journey with VKids Trend

From Students to Entrepreneurs: How Kenneth and Jasmine Empower Students in VKids Trend