English Tutor to Entrepreneur: Krysttal Lim's Impactful Role at VKids Trend


In this blog article, we we have a very special interview with one of our education team members, Krysttal Lim. 

Hello, Krysttal Lim, can you share with us what were you working as before you joined our education team in VKids Trend? 

Before joining VKids Trend, I was an English tutor and volunteered with Special Needs children. I found it incredibly rewarding to support students with diverse learning needs.

That's very interesting.

How did you find out about VKids Trend online education business? 

I started to learn about VKids Trend as a programme user for my 4 years old boy. He enjoyed using VSchool Trend and I've seen tremendous improvement in all his subjects. 

Hence, I've decided to empower more students in their studies by using VSchool Trend.

Nice, and when you first found about us, what did you like about our team?

Being in this chosen family that is ceaselessly supportive and goal oriented, Top 1 Team has given me back my confidence & purpose that was losing their lustre while being a full-time mum. 

Our journey has been more productive & effective with the Legacy System and technological systems that has been meticulously built from scratch by our 100% committed leaders Krystle & Sean.

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

Why did you decide to start your education business? 

What got you to take the first step? 

As I had been an educator & currently a stay-home mum, I would like to empower more children in their studies while being able to spend my time at home with my family. 

In this remarkable journey, we are also able to empower less fortunate children through their studies as education is able to change their future. In the meantime, I am also capable to assist more people who are looking for a side hustle and extra quality time to spend with their family. 

While being able to empower children & adults, I'm able to achieve my financial & time freedom and sense of accomplishment.

That's amazing! 



Can I know how is your experience so far and what you would like to achieve?

Since I have started my Online Education journey in 2023 with VKids Trend, I have managed to see my students enjoy learning & their results improving. 

My partners has shown improvement in their goal towards time & financial freedom. With Top 1 Team's guidance, I have managed to achieve my Gold Club (RM5,000 income in a month) in 2023 VKids Trend Hall of Fame.

Wow, we are very proud of you. 

Can we ask, let's say if there is someone wanting to start their education career in our team, what advise do you have for them? 

"The best day to start was yesterday & the next best day to start is today" ...quote by our leader Sean Looi which I totally agree as education never waits for anyone. 

If you delay by one day, your student learns a day slower & much lesser.

That's very good advise.

And how about for those who have already started, what words of wisdom do you have for them to achieve their goals and income? 

Follow your leaders closely. 

Set your goal & move towards it with consistency & persistency.

Well said, Krysttal Lim. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us. 

To our readers, if you'd like to learn more, you may check out the links below for more information. 

Find out more:

APPLY & EARN via Education

FREE E-Learning for Age 4-17

FREE Education Management System

FOLLOW Krysttal Lim on Social Media

Have questions? Send a message here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden advantages of working in VKids Trend over traditional 9 to 5 jobs in Malaysia

From Student to Success Story: Andryana Liao's Journey with VKids Trend

From Students to Entrepreneurs: How Kenneth and Jasmine Empower Students in VKids Trend