Which Macbook should I get in 2023? (For sales, network marketers and mlm)

 


"Which Macbook should I get" one of our team members ask us a few days ago... 

You can hear my opinions and thoughts on this in the video but I'll summarize it here

Assuming you're in sales and marketing, or in our case, network marketing, then here are our top choices...

1st choice - M2 Macbook Air 

This is a light and fast model with the latest Apple chip (as of 2023) and it'll easily last you 5-7 years. 

The priority is communication with your team and customers. The long battery life is a bonus as well. 

2nd choice - Used M1 Macbook Air

If the latest Macbook is out of your budget then just go for a used M1 Macbook Air (do NOT go for the intel chips, go for the Apple chips). 

It's small, lightweight and sometimes I miss the slim design over the 16" Macbook Pro I'm using right now which is very heavy. 

That's a short summary of my thoughts, of course I go deeper into the thought process on this decision and I hope you find this information useful. 

Which Macbook did you get? Let me know in the comments... 

Learn more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden advantages of working in VKids Trend over traditional 9 to 5 jobs in Malaysia

From Student to Success Story: Andryana Liao's Journey with VKids Trend

From Students to Entrepreneurs: How Kenneth and Jasmine Empower Students in VKids Trend